|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
HIPAA Privacy In Long Term Care Training DVD
Producer: Coastal Training / DuPont
Runtime: 19 mins
Coastal's HIPAA Privacy In Long Term Care Training DVD
Help your long-term care facility comply with HIPAA's Privacy Rule -- the first comprehensive federal protection guidelines for the privacy of health information. This training program will teach your staff the new guidelines for protecting resident privacy and confidentiality in long-term care under the new rule.
- What is Protected Health Information?
- Use and disclosure of protected health information
- Consent and authorization
- Resident rights
- Administrative requirements
- Developing a HIPAA attitude
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
Added features and benefits of HIPAA Privacy In Long Term Care DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish
- Length: 19 minutes
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Shipping / Returns
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.