|Your cart is currently empty|
|View Larger Image||
State & Federal Labor Law Posters
Producer: JJ Keller
With this package you will receive a State Poster of choice and a Federal Labor poster
Reg Alert: FMLA Changes Impact Labor Law Postings!
On February 6, 2013, a Final Rule was published that implemented statutory amendments to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). As a result, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) published a revised FMLA notice/posting with mandatory changes. Updated federal FMLA postings must be displayed on or by March 8, 2013. See the Federal Changes tab for more information.
- Help meet federal and state posting requirements with laminated labor law poster sets
- Available in English and Spanish versions
- Includes one state poster (19" x 27") and one federal poster (19" x 27") — no side panels or additional posters like many competitors
- When the new federal poster with NLRA notice becomes available, size will be 27" x 27"
- Two-poster system takes away confusion by making it easier to distinguish between state and federal postings
- All postings meet or exceed size requirements
- Statute codes and revision dates printed on postings (when applicable); also include poster compliance date and poster revision date
- Laminated with industry-best 2mm thick coating, front and back, to last longer in high-traffic areas
- Keep posters current with a convenient Update Service subscription (option above)
- Update Service includes access to Labor Law Poster Management Center
With this laminated labor law poster set, you'll get ...
- (1) Federal Poster (19" x 27" currently, 27" x 27" when revised poster with NLRA notice becomes available) with the following postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA) - includes 2009 federal minimum wage increase
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act(EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- (1) State Poster (19" x 27") with the following Alabama postings:
- Job Insurance - Unemployment Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Notice
- Child Labor Law
- Unemployment Compensation Fraud
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
Choose your State Labor Law Poster above:
|Alabama Labor Law Posters||Alaska Labor Law Posters||Arizona Labor Law Posters||Arkansas Labor Law Posters|
|California Labor Law Posters||Colorado Labor Law Posters||Connecticut Labor Law Posters||Delaware Labor Law Posters|
|Florida Labor Law Posters||Georgia Labor Law Posters||Hawaii Labor Law Posters||Idaho Labor Law Posters|
|Illinois Labor Law Posters||Indiana Labor Law Posters||Iowa Labor Law Posters||Kansas Labor Law Posters|
|Kentucky Labor Law Posters||Louisiana Labor Law Posters||Maine Labor Law Posters||Maryland Labor Law Posters|
|Massachusetts Labor Law Posters||Michigan Labor Law Posters||Minnesota Labor Law Posters||Mississippi Labor Law Posters|
|Missouri Labor Law Posters||Montana Labor Law Posters||Nebraska Labor Law Posters||Nevada Labor Law Posters|
|New Hampshre Labor Law Posters||New Jersey Labor Law Posters||New Mexico Labor Law Posters||New York Labor Law Posters|
|North Carolina Labor Law Posters||North Dakota Labor Law Posters||Ohio Labor Law Posters||Oklahoma Labor Law Posters|
|Oregon Labor Law Posters||Pennsylvania Labor Law Posters||Rhode Island Labor Law Posters||South Carolina Labor Law Posters|
|South Dakota||Tennessee Labor Law Posters||Texas Labor Law Posters||Utah Labor Law Posters|
|Vermont Labor Law Posters||Virginia Labor Law Posters||Washington Labor Law Posters||West Virginia Labor Law Posters|
|Wisconsin Labor Law Posters||Wyoming Labor Law Posters||Washington DC Labor Law Posters||Puerto Rico Labor Law Posters|
When you purchase a State & Federal Labor Law Poster Set with our convenient Update Service, you never need to worry about out-of-date postings:
- When state or federal changes occur, we will automatically notify you by email and send you a brand-new poster with mandatory updates within 30 days of the government finalizing content.
- We'll send you an email notification when mandatory changes occur to alert you that a poster update is coming.
- You don't pay for the shipping costs on these replacement posters; it's included as part of your service.
- At this time, Update Service is not available with purchase of State Only Posters.
Labor Law Poster Management Center
Update Service subscription also includes access to J. J. Keller's Labor Law Poster Management Center. It offers a wealth of information regarding your Update Service and labor law posters, including ...
- Images of labor law posters to help answer questions and confirm up-to-date postings in an instant.
- FedEx tracking information to monitor poster update shipments at all your company's locations.
- Quarterly Labor Law Compliance Advisor newsletters featuring hot topics, regulatory activity, poster revisions, and other important news.
- Certificate of Compliance to show compliance officers J. J. Keller is your trusted source for labor law posters.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Shipping / Returns
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.