Most of us cannot do our work without interacting with other people. Effective communication is usually part of the job, and cooperation can be essential. When interaction, communication and cooperation are hindered in some way the workplace can become "toxic" and threaten our sense of well-being. Feelings of stress, frustration and anger can boil to the surface. Attendance, productivity, quality and safety often suffer. When people hear the word "harassment" they usually think of sexually-related activity. But harassment encompasses a wide range of behavior… from practical jokes to intimidation. It can also include threats, verbal abuse and discrimination, even stalking and assault… and anyone can be subject to it.
Compliance and Safety's "Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities" Video or DVD discusses the various types of harassment that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help prevent workplace harassment. Topics covered in these products include:
- The nature of workplace harassment.
- How to recognize various types of harassment.
- How to handle verbal abuse and threats.
- The many forms sexual harassment can take.
- How to recognize the many variations of "assault".
- Knowing what to do, and what not to do, when confronted with a stalker.
- How fostering a positive workplace environment can increase productivity and safety.
- and more!
Compliance and Safety's Safety Meeting Kits provide all of the materials needed to promote and conduct a safety meeting. Each Kit contains a VHS or DVD program, 5 posters and 30 booklets.
kits come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, and an employee quiz.
What's In The Box
- (1) 17 Minute Training DVD
- (5) Posters
- (30) Booklets
- (1) Leaders Guide
- (1) Scheduling Form
- (1) Attendance Form
- (1) Employee Quiz