- Gives new hires the tools to develop solid safety habits and hazard perception skills from the start
- Allows you to deliver effective and consistent safety orientation training, helping reduce costly incidents, injuries, damages, and turnover, while boosting productivity and morale
- Covers a broad set of key workplace safety topics, including ...
- Workplace Violence
- Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Lifting Techniques
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- And many more
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections - Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training. (Items in boldface are actual menu selections.)
- Work Practices - Ergonomics and Lifting Techniques; Housekeeping and Material Storage; Lockout/Tagout
- Work Environment - Slips, Trips and Falls; Chemical Handling and Hazard Communication; Electrical Safety; Fire Safety; Confined Spaces; Required Signs; Temperature Extremes; Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Use of Equipment - Forklift and Material Handling Equipment; Machine Guards; Tool Safety; Ladder and Stairway Safety; Welding
- In Case of Emergency - Emergency Action Plan; First Aid; Bloodborne Pathogens; HAZWOPER; Workplace Violence
- What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Commentary – Interviews with industry professionals.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Message for Management – Gives introduction to the training program and training tips for trainers/management.
- Previews - Hazard Communication: Regulation & Risk, Personal Protective Equipment: Safe at Work, Fire Safety: Extinguishing Risk - Offers a sneak peek at related training programs.
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
- Format: DVD
- Language: English or Spanish (Closed Captioned)
- Length: 35 mins.
- New SKU: 14796 (English) 14797 (Spanish)
What's In The Box
- (1) 35 Minute Training DVD
- (1) Trainers Guide
- Customizable Powerpoint Presentation (On CD-ROM)
- Quizzes (On CD-ROM)
- Clip Art (On CD-ROM)
- Posters (On CD-ROM)
- Training Log (On CD-ROM)
Shipping and Returns
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.